Tasks and responsibility will be given individually based on level of skill.
- Assist Chief Electronic Engineer, Electronic Engineer and IT Officer in daily duties, plus the responsibility in daily checks of assigned systems and Work-Orders addressed to Electronic Department;
- Shall have a full understanding of the Safety Management System, incl. his responsibilities in the Safety Organization as per the Emergency Plan.
- Assist in the maintenance, troubleshooting and repair related to the various electronic systems throughout the ship, e.g. Fire System, PA System, Phone System, Audio/Video systems, cabling issues, IT systems, Dimmer System, Sound and Light Systems, Caretaker System, UHF Radio System, Copy Machines, TV/Radio System, etc.
- In charge of maintenance and troubleshooting on the following: Sound Powered System, Talkback System, Low Location Light System, Master Clock System, Telephones, UHF Radios, UPS in electronic systems, Trap Alarm system, Electronic Safes, etc.;
- Assist residents and guest in troubleshooting their apartment electronic systems;
- Support Electrical Dep. in troubleshooting faulty electronic cards in electrical systems.
- Pick up Work Orders for Electronic Dep. in ECR every day and respond accordingly.
- plit 24 hours on-call duty with Electronic Engineer.
Planned Maintenance System
- Keep the AMOS-W up to date with regards to onboard stock (In/Out) and general stock control for electronic stores.
- Cleaning of workshops, offices and storerooms.
- Knowledge of the following: Broadcast System, External Communication System, Bridge Systems, Machinery Systems, Safe System;
- Experienced in electronic systems, and able to repair and troubleshoot independently;
- Willing to learn technical systems and a general interest in electronic/computer/ communication systems;
- Adequate written and spoken English to maintain contact with Residents & Guests.