Clean and maintain the public spaces on a daily basis following the cleaning schedule established by the Management onboard.
- To handle all the Cleaning materials, chemicals and machinery necessary for the daily operation.
- Must participate in a training program in order to develop his skills in view for future promotions.
- Must be able to work with Cleaning Machinery, assigned by the ship. This will include training for the different machinery onboard.
- Must follow at all times the United States Public Health Rules and Regulations.
- To assist with loading or provisions as directed.
- Responsible for the cleanliness, maintenance and upkeep of all equipment and any other ship’s property that he/she is working with, to be responsibly minded for the breakage and loss of any equipment.
- To use only ship’s authorized chemicals in the way and manner they’ve been instructed to.
- To attend departmental meetings and training when requested.
- Personal hygiene and appearance; take a shower before the commencement of one’s shift have trimmed and neat haircut. Have at all times short and clean fingernails Be always neat / well-groomed and shaved Only delicate / appropriate jewelry to be worn
- To perform all duties other than above as requested by his/her Supervisor. Safety
- Safety / fire / safety according to the ship’s rules and regulations. Education / Training
- Elementary and middle school (8th grade) or higher. Experience and/or training in the hospitality field considered a plus. Language requirements
- Must be able to read and interpret English. Additional language a plus. Computer knowledge N/A Experience / Skills / Character
- Must be able to work unsupervised and to a fixed time of schedule.
- Must be reliable, honest and friendly.
- Must be flexible.
- Must be able to work under pressure.