Prepares pastry items for the whole vessel, assuring quality and quantity with his team. He is required to follow the recipes set forth by the company and maintain the highest standards on board.
- Responsible for maintaining the quality and consistency in taste according with recipes provided by the Main Office.
- Set-up the pastries display in all the Buffets and tea time.
- Ensure that the cleaning standards are followed throughout the entire operation on a daily basis.
- Ensure that all items requisitioned are properly stored in the appropriate places.
- Education/Training Culinary School and years of experience a Hotel or Convention Banqueting Service.
- Language requirements: Must be able to communicate effectively in written and verbal English. Other languages are considered a plus.
- Personal appearance and hygiene must be according to Company policy.