Cruise Ship Room Service Steward
Apply for Job
- To provide guests with courteous and professional service.
- To create a pleasant dining atmosphere, enhancing overall experience.
- To anticipate guests needs.
- The Room Service with exemplary interpersonal skills and premium service etiquette must offer each Guest a truly memorable level of service, participating actively in the Guest’s onboard experience
- Maintains clean and orderly Room Service station at all the times.
- Prepares a good mise-en-place to ensure that Room Service station is ready at all the times.
- The major goal of the position is to provide exceptional service to all Guest’s staterooms as per guests’ requests.
- Keeps passageways in order as per the Company’s Standards.
- The Room Service with exemplary interpersonal skills and premium service etiquette must offer each Guest a truly memorable level of service.
- Provides personalized service (remembers guests names and preferences).
- Assists guest in ordering through the phone by describing the menu.
- Takes guest orders, obtains orders from the galley and ensures prompt delivery to guests’ stateroom.
- Ensures that guest requests, beverages, condiments etc. are promptly fulfilled and delivered on time.
- General cleaning and maintenance according to U.S.P.H. standards.
- Handles all ship equipment with utmost care and reports any faulty/broken equipment.
- Clean uniform and tidy appearance, hair, nails, etc. at all times.
- Performs all other duties as requested by supervisors.
- Always projects a favorable image of Oceania Cruises.
- Participates in safety drills according to instructions.
- Complies with Oceania’s safety and pollution prevention regulations and operating procedures. Education / Training
- Standard European restaurant background.
- Min. 3 years’ experience in 5-star operation; hotel, restaurant or ship
- Good knowledge of international cuisine. Language requirements
- Fluent English Computer knowledge N/A