Make all uniform adjustments and onboard material repairs.
- Make tailoring alterations and maintenance to uniforms.
- Follow up with maintenance of drapes and fabrics.
- Ensure personal appearance, personal hygiene and uniform appearance are at all times in accordance with Company Policy.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Participate in safety drills, according to instructions.
- Comply with Company’s safety and pollution prevention regulations and operating procedures.
- Education / Training: Elementary and middle school (8th grade) or higher.
- A minimum of two years related experience and/or training in the hospitality field. Language requirements.
- Must be able to read and interpret English.
- Additional language a plus.