Responsible for cleaning guest garments as well as personal items for officers, staff and crew, as well as additional linens, such as towels, sheets, table cloths, etc.. according to company standards.
- Receive and mark articles for laundry with identifying code numbers or names.
- Must be able to read all flyers with customers’ instructions.
- Inspect all items for stains and perform stain removal.
- Maintain wet cleaning machines.
- Finish (i.e. press) all pieces according to company and guest standards.
- Ensure washing and drying equipment is working properly and are well maintained.
- Assemble and hang pressed garments.
- Assist other Laundry Crew to assure productivity levels are met.
- Keep work area clean.
- Arm-Hand Steadiness – The ability to keep your hand and arm steady while moving your arm or while holding your arm and hand in one position.
- Near Vision – The ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer).
- Trunk Strength – The ability to use your abdominal and lower back muscles to support part of the body repeatedly or continuously over time without ‘giving out’ or fatiguing.